Employee Benefit Solutions
Utilizing a broker to explore insurance options is a good idea. A broker can analyze and compare your current benefits with the many options that are offered in the Market, saving you time and money!
Supplemental benefits are 100% employee paid, so offering them is a way your company can enhance your employees’ overall benefits without adding cost your bottom line. We do not change benefit plans you may already have in place. Rather, supplemental benefits complement your existing benefits package.
If you are concerned with the ever-changing regulatory landscape for Employee benefits, Benefits of Choice can help.
- Healthcare Reform Notifications
- Carrier Required Notifications
- COBRA and Mini-COBRA administration
- SPD and WRAP plan documents
- Medicare/Medicaid Notifications
- ERISA required documentation
Contact us today!